I’m all about doing small, easy things now so I don’t have to have a major cleaning session later. That is especially true when it comes to the gross, icky bathroom! This quick tip works wonders for reducing the amount of time spent cleaning the bathroom.
Keep a spray bottle of cleaning solution in your bathtub or shower. After every use, spray the solution and give the walls a quick wipe.
That’s it! 30 seconds each morning will save you a ton of scrubbing time on your big cleaning day.
Latest posts by Christine Satterfield (see all)
- Clean Enough: Simple Solutions for the Overwhelmed Homemaker - December 8, 2013
- Shark Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop - December 3, 2013
- Cleaning, Organizing, & Christmas #CyberMonday Deals! - December 2, 2013
- Create YOUR Perfect Cleaning Schedule Cyber Monday 50% off Discount! - December 2, 2013
- Organize Photos with Photo Books - November 21, 2013