Apparently they have a no-flip mattresses out now. My mattress, however, is one that must be flipped every three months. I don’t know about you, but a lot happens in my world in three months. So the only way for my little brain to remember to flip my mattress on time is to have a mattress flipping ceremony at the change of every season. Okay, there’s no pomp and circumstance. But it is quite an ordeal for this 5’2″ frame!
The thing is, every time I go to flip my mattress, I can’t remember if I just flipped or if I flipped and rotated the last time. So, this is my solution.
One side of the mattress has the label Spring/Winter on it and the other side has Fall/Summer. The current season goes on top at the foot of the bed. I use a post-it but you could certainly write it on the mattress with a sharpie or pen.
That’s my trick for remembering how and when to flip my mattress!
Now it’s your turn to link up and share a tip!
Latest posts by Christine Satterfield (see all)
- Shark Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop - December 3, 2013
- Cleaning, Organizing, & Christmas #CyberMonday Deals! - December 2, 2013
- Create YOUR Perfect Cleaning Schedule Cyber Monday 50% off Discount! - December 2, 2013
- Organize Photos with Photo Books - November 21, 2013
- 30 Days to Christmas - November 13, 2013