I showed you an easy homemade furniture polish recipe yesterday, so I thought a few of you might like specific directions on how to actually use it. Cleaning and polishing wood furniture is easy peasy, but there actually is a tried and true method that will keep your wood furniture in tip-top condition. Here’s how.
How to Polish Wood Furniture
- 2 soft cleaning cloths
- furniture polish
Spray furniture polish cleaning cloth. Rub the cloth on the furniture and in all the crevices, being careful to stay with the grain. Repeat this process until the furniture is fully coated with furniture polish. Using the second cleaning cloth, buff the furniture until the surface is dry.
See…it’s easy right? I don’t know why I wait so long to do it! I’m not going to wait any longer…it’s going on my spring cleaning list right now. What about you? How often do you polish furniture?
Latest posts by Christine Satterfield (see all)
- Clean Enough: Simple Solutions for the Overwhelmed Homemaker - December 8, 2013
- Shark Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop - December 3, 2013
- Cleaning, Organizing, & Christmas #CyberMonday Deals! - December 2, 2013
- Create YOUR Perfect Cleaning Schedule Cyber Monday 50% off Discount! - December 2, 2013
- Organize Photos with Photo Books - November 21, 2013