My family and I are planning a vacation to one of our favorite summer spots…the beach!
As I think through things we need to pack, I was reminded of a quick tip I posted last year.
When we’re at the beach, we like to spend a couple of hours in the sand and then another few hours at the pool. Our kids a huge fans of digging in the sand and building sand castles, but they aren’t exactly fans of having sand stuck to their hands; especially when they have to wipe their eyes or eat a snack!
Fortunately, there is an incredibly easy way to remove sand and keep it from sticking to your skin: Baby Powder.
How to use baby powder to remove sand from skin:
- Pour ample amount of baby powder into hands.
- Rub hands together and “wash” them like you would soap and water.
This tip is incredibly helpful if you like to pack snacks to eat at the beach but don’t care for the taste of sand! Of course, it can also be used on feet, legs, arms, or basically anywhere you don’t want sand sticking. Baby powder truly is a beach bag essential!
What’s a must-have in your beach bag?
Latest posts by Christine Satterfield (see all)
- Clean Enough: Simple Solutions for the Overwhelmed Homemaker - December 8, 2013
- Shark Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop - December 3, 2013
- Cleaning, Organizing, & Christmas #CyberMonday Deals! - December 2, 2013
- Create YOUR Perfect Cleaning Schedule Cyber Monday 50% off Discount! - December 2, 2013
- Organize Photos with Photo Books - November 21, 2013