Does your freezer ice up periodically? If so, you’ll love this trick!
When your freezer is empty and frost-free, spray the sides with non-stick cooking spray. The next time you need to defrost your freezer, the ice and frost will just slide off the sides of the freezer.
Hopefully there won’t be any need to unplug the freezer, spend hours chipping away at the ice, or messing up your towels trying to prevent the melting ice from leaking all over the floor. Instead you just have to find something fun to do with all the time you’ll save!
Photo Credit: dan4th
Latest posts by Christine Satterfield (see all)
- Clean Enough: Simple Solutions for the Overwhelmed Homemaker - December 8, 2013
- Shark Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop - December 3, 2013
- Cleaning, Organizing, & Christmas #CyberMonday Deals! - December 2, 2013
- Create YOUR Perfect Cleaning Schedule Cyber Monday 50% off Discount! - December 2, 2013
- Organize Photos with Photo Books - November 21, 2013