Earlier this week I shared how useful it is to keep your supplies with you as you move around the house cleaning. This is kind of a new concept for me. Shocking, I know! It’s taken a little time to get used to. But, let me tell you, I like it!
What makes me like it even more is this ADORABLE tote!
Donna Runion, Director with Thirty-One, let me review one since it’s just perfect for holding all of my cleaning supplies. And, the pockets on the side are brilliant! I don’t have to dig in the bottom for the small tools. I was recently introduced to this great faith-based company. They offer unique personalized gifts for every occasion. Their mission statement is to celebrate, encourage and reward women. You can check out her story and catalogs on her website: www.mythirtyone.com/donna
Of course, this tote doesn’t have to be used for cleaning. You could pack a picnic, carry the kiddo’s toys in it, or take it to the beach.
But, I’d rather just be stylish while I clean!
Well, YOU CAN!
Donna has graciously agreed to give away a fabulous cleaning tote to one of you!
To enter, visit mythirtyone.com/donna, check out the catalog and tell me which product would be most useful to you. This contest has been closed. A winner was chosen via random.org.
Disclosure: I was provided with a product to review. The words and opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Christine Satterfield (see all)
- Clean Enough: Simple Solutions for the Overwhelmed Homemaker - December 8, 2013
- Shark Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop - December 3, 2013
- Cleaning, Organizing, & Christmas #CyberMonday Deals! - December 2, 2013
- Create YOUR Perfect Cleaning Schedule Cyber Monday 50% off Discount! - December 2, 2013
- Organize Photos with Photo Books - November 21, 2013