Photo Credit: gemteck1
They’re beautiful, decorative jewelry for the home.
They’re also one of the most forgotten and most difficult places to clean.
Since dusty baseboards can make a sparkling home look dingy and feel dirty, it’s important to clean them every once in a while. Of course, it’s probably not one of your favorite tasks, but perhaps it will be once you find out how easy it can be to clean them.
To easily clean baseboards…
use a clean, soft-bristled broom to knock the dust right off those beveled edges.
By using a broom, cleaning baseboards no longer has to be back breaking work. Plus, if you add this task to your cleaning schedule (just 3 or 4 times per year) it won’t take much time.
How’s that for a quick tip?
Do you clean your baseboards? If so, do you have a different way?
Linked to Raising Homemakers
Latest posts by Christine Satterfield (see all)
- Shark Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop - December 3, 2013
- Cleaning, Organizing, & Christmas #CyberMonday Deals! - December 2, 2013
- Create YOUR Perfect Cleaning Schedule Cyber Monday 50% off Discount! - December 2, 2013
- Organize Photos with Photo Books - November 21, 2013
- 30 Days to Christmas - November 13, 2013