Products that pull double duty are a huge plus in my book. Fewer items in my home means less to keep up with and less to replace. So, when I realized that these items can help me keep a clean home and be part of a beauty regimen, I knew it was something that had to be shared!
Beauty Products that Double as Cleaning Solutions
It not only cleans your teeth…but, toothpaste can remove crayon from walls.
It not only softens cuticles, aids in shaving, and acts as a hair serum on a humid day….but, baby oil removes a stuck on label or sticker and shines chrome.
Cleaning Products that Double as Beauty Solutions
Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is used in many homemade cleaning products…but it can also be used as a home remedy for athlete’s foot and treat toenail fungus.
Vinegar has a million and one uses in cleaning and disinfecting the home…but it also helps relieve sunburn and remove buildup from hair.
What products that you use that pull double duty?
Latest posts by Christine Satterfield (see all)
- Clean Enough: Simple Solutions for the Overwhelmed Homemaker - December 8, 2013
- Shark Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop - December 3, 2013
- Cleaning, Organizing, & Christmas #CyberMonday Deals! - December 2, 2013
- Create YOUR Perfect Cleaning Schedule Cyber Monday 50% off Discount! - December 2, 2013
- Organize Photos with Photo Books - November 21, 2013