Earlier in the week a group of us shared bathroom tips that make our lives run more smoothly.
- Jami from An Oregon Cottage shared her decorating expertise with an ultra-cool project. She made a new shower curtain by stenciling on drop cloth!
- I revealed a method for speed cleaning a bathroom.
- Lauren from Mama’s Laundry Talk shared advice on how often to wash your bathmats and towels.
- Nony from A Slob Comes Clean gave the details of how she organized her bathroom cabinets according to how her family really lives!
Now, we want to hear from you! What are your best laundry, cleaning, and organization tips for the bathroom?
Link up an old or new post below so we can learn from you…just please be sure to link to the post and not your homepage so we can easily find your tip. Also, make sure to include a link back to one of the four hostesses for this link-up!
Latest posts by Christine Satterfield (see all)
- Clean Enough: Simple Solutions for the Overwhelmed Homemaker - December 8, 2013
- Shark Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop - December 3, 2013
- Cleaning, Organizing, & Christmas #CyberMonday Deals! - December 2, 2013
- Create YOUR Perfect Cleaning Schedule Cyber Monday 50% off Discount! - December 2, 2013
- Organize Photos with Photo Books - November 21, 2013