A round basket on the floor full of blankets is okay in my book. But when it comes to the kitchen, office, or even bookshelves, square is only way to organize if you ask me. Why?
- Square baskets take up less space.
- You can stack square baskets horizontally or vertically without missing out on prime real estate.
- Paper looks nice and organized when it’s in a square (or rectangle…same thing!) inbox.
- Closets are square so it just seems logical that square containers would fit nicely in them.
Square is good.
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013