Your kitchen is now clean and organized. Now it’s time to make sure it stays that way!
Step 31 :: Rinse and Repeat
Congratulations! I know you’ve worked extremely hard during this series and you’re reaping the rewards. I personally want to thank you for sticking with it, especially since it took me so long to finish!
The hard part has been done, but we all know that your kitchen can go back to being a disaster zone in two seconds flat. That’s why you need to add the steps outlined in this guide to your cleaning schedule and repeat them often.
- If you don’t have a cleaning schedule, check out the resource page for a pre-made plan or a resource that will help you create one that fits you and your lifestyle.
- If you liked this series and the idea of cleaning one area every day, check out Spring Cleaning 365. You’ll be prompted to clean one thing, each day, all year so you have the clean and organized home of your dreams!
- Save/Pin this free printable! Hang it up on your fridge and repeat the process often. Your kitchen will thank you!
Read the rest of the clean and organized kitchen series here!
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013