Step 13 :: Clean the Plasticware/Storage Container Cabinet
Plasticware. It stains. It doesn’t dry when you wash it in the dishwasher. And it’s almost impossible to keep organized in your cabinets. At least when it’s stored in the cabinet the baby likes to play in!
If you can’t tell, I’m sort of over plastic containers. I actually have my eye on these 3 cup glass rectangle storage containers. They stack nicely and hold a decent amount of leftovers. But they’re a little pricy in my opinion so I may just have to replace our plasticware over time.
For now, though, I personally need to organize my tupperware cabinet.
Do you? If so, give that cabinet some attention today.
- Check to see if each container has a lid.
- Determine if you actually use the sets you have and donate/trash what you don’t need.
- Stack remaining containers nicely (either with the lid on or off).
- Make a note of what you need to replace.
This task shouldn’t take too long so take a few minutes today straghtening up the storage container cabinet.
But first, let me know what your cabinet looks like. Is it organized perfectly? Or a disheveled mess like mine?
Make sure to check out the rest of the clean and organize kitchen series!
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013