Now, I have a few e-cookbooks, but this is the ONLY ONE I’ve ever scrolled though and actually made most of the recipes! I’ve even made some for my super-duper healthy food group and for new moms trying to lose weight. Do you want to know why?
- It’s a cookbook that calls for REAL FOOD. You know: actual lemons, fresh-grated ginger, vegetables, grass-fed beef… Nothing is processed and I like that.
- It’s a FREEZER cookbook. That means you can chop, grate, completely prepare and just dump it all in a freezer bag to freeze for later. That segways nicely to my next point….
- It’s a CROCKPOT cookbook. Busy day tomorrow? No problem…just take out a freezer bag, let it defrost in the fridge overnight (or not!) and dump it in the slow cooker the next morning.
It’s an ebook helps you eat healthy real food.
You can prepare the meals in bulk using the grocery list or one recipe at a time.
All the recipes even have nutritional information for those of you who like to count calories, calculate Weight Watchers points, etc. However, If you’re trying to lose weight, I’ve found that the inches will come off just by eating real food…
This cookbook is seriously one of the easiest ways to eat healthy all while keeping the dinner hour stress-free.
The recipes are quite tasty too:
- Ginger-Cranberry Pork Roast
- Summer Veggie Soup
- Opa’s Empanadas
- Thai Chicken Curry
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- French Beef Dip
- Flank Steak Fajitas
Do you want to try it? Good, you should :) It’s $5.99 right now but in November a revised edition will be released for $9.99. So, if you want a deal…make sure to snag it before then!
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013