As we continue talking about ways to make dinner time stress-free, I wanted to tell you about one of my favorite meal planning resources. Like many of you, I’m someone who likes to cook. What I don’t like, is determining exactly what to eat. It takes way too much brain power to think up new, exciting recipes every day. That’s why I’m a big fan of pre-made meal plans!
You’ve probably heard about eMeals, but have you ever tried it? Several years ago I signed up for the basic plan. It helped my family reduce our grocery budget because the meal plan was designed around grocery store sales and seasonal specials. However, the meal plan contained quite a bit of processed food so it wasn’t ideal for our family.
It just wasn’t right for me at the time.
Well eMeals has some a long way since then because they have a TON of specialty menus now. A few months ago I tried the Clean Eating meal plan and thoroughly enjoyed it. With the exception of a few grain ingredients like noodles, wraps & breads, the Clean Eating plan was comprised of REAL food found in nature.
Some of the meals I tried included:
- Chilled Red Pepper Soup
- Summer Tacos with Avocado Corn Salsa
- Chicken Tikka with Yogurt Sauce.
Yum, yum! All the recipes I tried were packed full of flavor, but the best part was that I didn’t have to come up with the recipe or grocery list! Easy, I tell ya.
Something for everyone.
If you’re looking to simplify the process of making a delicious, home-cooked dinner, you should definitely give eMeals a try. Here’s why:
- eMeals has a variety of plans based on family size (Meals for 2 or Meals for 7)
- You can pick a plan based on the store you shop.
- The menu, instructions, & shopping list are in an easy to read format (only 3 pages).
- They have a variety of speciality menus, including:
- Clean Eating
- Gluten Free
- Low Carb
- Low Fat
- Portion Control
- Natural & Organic
- Paleo (coming soon!)
- They even have lunch menu (so no more boring soup & sandwiches for you OR your kids).
eMeals is about $5 a month and you are sure to save at least that much (if not more) on your grocery bill. How could you not save money when the hard work is already done for you…a complete meal plan so you don’t eat out….and you’re able to check the organized shopping list against what you what you already have at home.
15% Discount on eMeals
So, have you tried eMeals yet? If not, what’s stopping you? Click here to find out what it’s all about…and if you like it, use the discount code FAMILY until Friday to get 15% off!
All opinions expressed in this post are my own. If you decided to join eMeals, I would appreciate it if you use one of the affiliate links contained in this post. They help keep this site going. Thank you!
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013