Does it stress you out to think of a fresh, fun, inexpensive, in-season, healthy meal for your family every single day of the week?
It does me.
We all know that dinner can be a stressful time, especially when you’re flying by the seat of your pants. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
I’ve been experimenting over the past few months on ways to make dinner time stress-free. There are a ton of options…so many in fact, that it can be confusing. So as we lead up to the 31 Days to a Clean & Organized Kitchen series, I thought it would be fun to talk about the one thing we do most in the kitchen…Cook!
Over the next few days, I’ll be writing about the good, bad, and the ugly of all the “dinner made easy” options I’ve tried. I hope it will help you determine which option is best for your family.
I’ll update the below with links as soon as new posts go live.
In the meantime, I’d love to find out what dinner time is like in your house…let me know in the comments!
Stress-Free Dinner Options
1. Food Groups
4. updated when post is live…
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013