A few months ago I asked you to fill out a survey so I could better assess your cleaning needs and provide better content. Even though I was looking for constructive criticism, 99% of the responses were extremely positive! To say I was overwhelmed with your generous encouragement is an understatement. I couldn’t ask for a better group of readers and I want you to know I never take you for granted!
Here’s a quick summary of the survey based on your responses as well as a little announcement…
Overarching themes in your responses:
- You like the diverse content on i Dream of Clean. That’s great! I’ll keep it coming.
- You want to be reminded about tips shared in previous posts. I do my best to post a few teasers each week on Facebook. To see those make sure you’ve “liked” us and definitely make sure the “show in newsfeed” is checked (details on exactly how to do that can be found here).
- You like challenges, inspiration, and tips on how small changes make a big impact. Well, this brings me to the exciting news I’ve been bursting at the seams to share with you!!!
Spring Cleaning 365: one task. each day. all year.
The challenge for most of us isn’t knowing how to clean. It’s making time to clean. Knowing the fastest way to get it done. Determining the best time of year to clean it.
That’s where Spring Cleaning 365 comes in! Each day, you’ll get an assignment to clean one thing with tips on how to clean it fast! It will be appropriate for the season and should take 15 minutes or less…but we’ll focus on the less!
There will be challenges along the way and even a few rewards!
Spring Cleaning 365 will launch officially end of 2012/beginning 2013, but I wanted to let you know about it now so you could go ahead and like on Facebook, sign up for the daily email, and follow (and share!) the Pinterest board.
I hope it will be the inspiration and direction you need to have a clean and organized home!
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013