Looking through the Thirty-One catalog is an organizers dream! There are bins, baskets, organizers, purses, and bags versatile enough to be used on the beach or as baby bags. They’re great for organizing cars, offices, laundry rooms or pretty much any other room of the house. The Thirty-One product I have is used as a cleaning tote.
Since this time of year is one of the best to get organized, our sponsor this month is giving away TWO $50 gift certificates to purchase personalized thirty-one products from her independent Thirty-One consulting business!
Details on the giveaway are below but I wanted to tell you a little bit about our sponsor first.
Donna Runion joined Thirty-One as an independent consultant in September ’08 with a goal of earning $200 a month for some extra spending money. She met that goal and now earns a generous full-time income while being a stay at home mom and setting her own hours and schedule. After talking to her and reading this information about thirty-one consultants income, I’m thinking I might be in the wrong business!
I asked Donna to send me a little info about the company to share with you:
The name Thirty-One is based on Proverbs 31 in the Bible, which describes a virtuous woman who exhibits hard work, wisdom, encouragement and care for others. Because of these qualities, she is worthy of reward, honor and praise. Proverbs 31 defines our company’s mission to Celebrate, Encourage and Reward women for who they are.
By becoming a Thirty-One Consultant, you have the freedom of owning your own business and the opportunity for unlimited earning potential. You’ll have the pleasure of working with supportive and encouraging women. Whether you are looking for the blessing of meeting new friends, finding new ways to grow personally, or financial rewards, open your world toThirty-One! Here are just some of the wonderful benefits that await you:
- A faith-based company devoted to supporting and encouraging women
- Personalization is available on most products in a variety of styles and materials
- Online parties with e-invitations and online customer ordering capabilities
- Unlimited earning potential and financial freedom
- A casual work atmosphere surrounded by friends
- Flexible hours for more time with the special ones in your life
- Personal and professional growth
- Special rewards and discounts
- Stylish and functional products that every woman loves
- Partnering with an enthusiastic home office staff and other Thirty-One consultants
If you’re interested in learning more about this incredible business opportunity, Donna would love to talk to you. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for a FAQ document or go directly to her website at www.mythirtyone.com/donna and select “Join My Team” to begin the quick enrollment process. She would be honored to have you on her team!
Now, on to the giveaway!
To enter: Check out the Thirty-One catalog and leave a comment on this blog post letting me know which product would help you get organized the most. That’s it!
This giveaway is closed. Congratulations Shali & Andrea!
This giveaway begins at 12:01 AM CST Saturday, 9/1/12 and ends at 11:59 PM CST on Friday, 9/7/2012. It’s open to US residents, 18 years or older. I will use the “And the Winner Is” plugin to select the winning comments at random. Winners will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize or I will choose a new winner. Donna Runion will fulfill 2 gift code prizes with an ARV of $50 each. No purchase necessary.Gift Certificates must be redeemed with Donna Runion, Ind. Senior Executive Director. Contact Donna to redeem at 615-496-6631 or email@example.com.
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013