I’ve been compiling a list of 1001 uses for baking soda so it may be obvious that baking soda one of my favorite cleaning ingredients. It’s used in all kinds of homemade cleaning products, but baking soda can also be used as a beauty product, in a science experiment and…oh yeah, baking!
Baking soda can also be used as a baking powder substitute when mixed with a couple other ingredients.
Baking Powder Substitute
- 1 part Baking Soda
- 1 part Cornstarch
- 2 parts Cream of Tarter
Baking soda is such a versatile product! What’s your favorite use?
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013