I’ve known for a while now that many of you can’t see the i Dream of Clean status updates on Facebook. I postponed figuring it out until a reader sent me the following message:
I’m not seeing your posts in my news feed, even though I’ve liked the page. I’ve tried Most Recent and Top Stories views both. There used to be a setting to change the frequency of posts that show in the feed, but I can’t find it. Do you know how I can get your posts in my news feed? Thanks!
Thankfully, she lit a fire under me and I finally figured out how to see fan page updates on Facebook.
If you’re not part of our community over there, go ahead and like i Dream of Clean. For the rest of you, you should always be able to see i Dream of Clean updates if you follow these instructions.
How to see fan page updates on Facebook
1. Go to the i Dream of Clean Facebook Page and click the “liked” button to see a drop down menu.
2. Click “Show in News Feed” so there’s a checkmark by it.
3. Click “New List.”
4. Click “Next.”
5. Name your list.
6. Click “Done.”
If you’re more of a visual person, here’s a screenshot of the step-by-step instructions.
There you go!
Now that you’ll be able to see our Facebook updates, I’d love for you to stop by and answer the question of the day.
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013