How to clean your kitchen in 5 minutes or less is one of the most popular posts here on i Dream of Clean. We can all relate because we spend so much time cooking in the kitchen that it can feel like we’re always cleaning it.
In a perfect world, we would unload the dishwasher each morning and load it with dishes as we use them. Unfortunately, that doesn’t always (ever?) happen.
If you find yourself with a disaster of a kitchen one day, set a goal of 5 minutes, start the timer, and work as fast as you can. Here’s my first ever…eeek! video tutorial on how I clean my kitchen in 5 minutes or less!
I’d love for you to give it a try!
Set a timer, start cleaning, and report back here how long it took you. It may take practice but before you know it, you’ll be cleaning your kitchen in 5 minutes!
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013