Right now I’m a Type A Conference with my 6 month old in tow! The plan for the weekend is to learn, work, and then work some more. Of course there will be a little bit of play too since some of my best bloggy friends are here and I hope to meet a few more!
Since I’m 99% focused on iDreamofClean this weekend, I wanted to see if you could help me out with a quick questionire.
You see, there are certain things that drive me nuts when reading blogs. Things like centered text. My eyes just can’t read it. So, I know there are things that drive you guys nuts about this blog too. I’m just too close to see it, if you know what I mean.
So, whether you’ve been reading from the beginning or just showed up for the first time, I’d love to have your input based on your experience. All I ask is that you be nice. I can take constructive criticism…but only if it’s constructive and not just criticism :)
Thanks you guys!!
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013