Want to drop a few pounds for the summer?
I’ve actually lost almost all of my baby weight (10 more pounds to go…whoohoo!) but there’s nothing like swimsuit season to help the motivation kick in even more!
One thing that has really helped me lose the weight so far is keeping clean food in the house and junk food out. I’m just not one who can look at a piece of chocolate and pass it by. That means lots of fruit, veggies, and protein in the fridge and nothing else.
Every so often, though, the refrigerator, needs to be cleaned out to make those healthy food look more appealing. I don’t know why a sparkeling clean fridge makes smart food choices easier, but it does. That’s why I’m loving the Thin to Win Challenge Sargento has going on right now.
They’ve been helping us “thin out our lives” whether it’s meals, closets, or bad habits and allowing us to win prizes in the process. And they’ve asked me to share the challenge for today!
Sargento’s challenge for today is:
Clearing unwanted foods from your fridge makes smart food choices easier to find! Clean out your icebox and send us a picture.
Here’s how I participated in the challenge:
Right before my grocery shopping trip, I took the opportunity to clean out my refrigerator.
- I took all the food out.
- Took the shelving out and cleaned it in the sink.
- Wiped down the inside of the fridge with a wet rag and then dried it.
- Put the shelving back in, but rearranged it where the fresh foods would be at eye level and bottles, milk, etc. would be lower.
- Packaged healthy food for an easy to grab snack.
- Used containers to corral fruit so it would look even more appealing.
Now it’s your turn to participate in Sargento’s Thin to Win Challenge!
Visit their Facebook page, upload a photo, and be entered to win a fantastic prize! Today is the only day to enter this specific challenge, so don’t delay!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post to let you know about the Thin to Win Challenge. As always, all advise and opinions are my own.
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013