Spring Cleaning is a time to pay attention to those places that often get neglected…like those places you are too short to see!
I don’t know about you, but I rarely think about dusting the top or my refrigerator or cabinets. The only time it may cross my mind is when I put a toy on top of the refrigerator that needs a “time out!”
For a task like dusting and cleaning the top portions of your home, I recommend focusing on the entire house instead of just one room at a time. If you’re going to get all your supplies out anyway, you might as well do the job in its entirety, right? It’s definitely more efficient than getting your supplies out one by one every time you focus on one room. But, hey, if you don’t have time for the entire house, do what you can!
Here’s a handy dandy checklist you can use as a guide for cleaning the top portions of your house.
Have you joined the Spring Cleaning Challenge yet? You could win a GE Washer/Dryer set, Closet Organizer from The Stow Company, and a Shark Steam Mop, right?
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013