Blissdom was a blast and the change of pace was needed, but now that I’m home again it’s time to get back into a normal routine. Instead of jumping right into the deep end, though, I thought I’d start with something easy. Something that could be completed in less than 2 minutes.
Anyone else feel the need for some easy cleaning?
2 things you can clean in 2 minutes or less:
- Organize one cabinet. It’s easy to get completely overwhelmed when you look in your bathroom or kitchen cabinets and realize they need a complete overhaul. Instead of tackling the entire project at once, try breaking it down into bite size pieces. Open one cabinet, pull out anything that needs to be trashed and then straighten the contents.
- Check expiration dates on over-the-counter and prescription medication. I just did this and realized I had quite a few expired bottles from my coupon stockpile days. Oops!
There are many more areas we could clean in a short amount of time so I’d love to hear your ideas. What can you clean in 2 minutes or less?
Got a few more minutes to spare? Check out these ideas:
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013