Earlier in the week a group of us shared bathroom tips that make our lives run more smoothly.
- Jami from An Oregon Cottage shared her decorating expertise with an ultra-cool project. She made a new shower curtain by stenciling on drop cloth!
- I revealed a method for speed cleaning a bathroom.
- Lauren from Mama’s Laundry Talk shared advice on how often to wash your bathmats and towels.
- Nony from A Slob Comes Clean gave the details of how she organized her bathroom cabinets according to how her family really lives!
Now, we want to hear from you! What are your best laundry, cleaning, and organization tips for the bathroom?
Link up an old or new post below so we can learn from you…just please be sure to link to the post and not your homepage so we can easily find your tip. Also, make sure to include a link back to one of the four hostesses for this link-up!
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013