I’m so excited to begin another year on iDreamofClean and am extremely thankful for those of you who read along with me here. I am truly humbled and blessed for the time you spend here and I’m really excited for what 2012 holds for the community that we are creating together here. I’ve been in major planning mode for 2012 and can’t wait to get the ball rolling, but I thought it might be beneficial to take a look back as well…especially for those of you who are new to this little section of the web.
Top Ten Cleaning Posts of 2011
1. 31 Days to Make Cleaning a Habit – In October I ran a little series called 31 days to make cleaning a habit and it was by far the number one post of the year! If you are looking to begin your cleaning journey (or get back into the swing of things) breeze through this series. Just hit the Next Post–> icon found at the bottom of each post to move quickly to the next page.
2. Inexpensive Homemade Dishwasher Detergent – If you’re interested in making your own cleaning products this may be the post for you. But, I’d also highly recommend reading “Does Inexpensive Homemade Dishwasher Detergent Really Work?“.
3. 10 Habits of a Clean Home – One of my favorites!
4. Loading the Dishwasher the “Correct” Way – Because there is a right and wrong way…right?
5. Heart Healthy Taco Soup – It’s easy and delicious! And it even has Weight Watcher’s points plus calculations for those who are counting.
6. Make Your Own Foaming Hand Soap – Foaming hand soap is a fantastic DIY project for your to try. It’s easy and very inexpensive.
7. Clean Your Kitchen in 5 Minutes or Less – It’s easier than you think! And now that I’m not a million pounds preggo I’ll video the process soon so you can see for yourself.
8. 10 Ways to Save Money on Gas – Who doesn’t want to save some cash every once in a while?
9. 10 Foolproof Ways to Reduce Clutter - I need to re-read this 1000 times…
10. How to Clean and Disinfect an iPhone, iPod, iPad, or Other Touch Screen Device – If you don’t read anything else, please read this…our phones are COVERED with nastiness. Yes. They. Are.
There you have it…the top posts of 2011. I can’t wait to spend the rest of 2012 with you! If you haven’t joined us on Facebook yet, I’d love to see you there.
*submitted to Top Ten Tuesday
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013