As I take time to enjoy our new baby and the holiday season, I’ve re-purposed some old (but still very useful) content for you. I hope you enjoy!
Will you be eating well over the holidays? If so, you may be spending quite a bit more time cleaning up in the kitchen. I can’t help you with the time factor, but if you’re looking to save a few bucks and stretch your dish soap dollar, try making your own foaming dish soap with these easy step by step instructions…
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013