Yesterday we saw some cute ways to wrap gifts but today let’s take a look on how to embellish gifts and give them that extra umph!
Snow Man Tags
Aren’t these snow man bread tags just the cutest!
Gift Wrap Bow
Don’t have a bow to top your gift? No problem! My friend Amanda will show you how to make your own gift wrap bow.
Cup Cake Liners
Top your jelly jars with cup cake liners to add some Christmas pizazz!
Get kids involved by wapping gifts with pipe cleaners.
Turn Baby Scribbles into Bows
A bow making tutorial where your kids can help!
Do you have a fun and creative way to embellish your gifts?
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013