So often it seems like the best cleaning supplies are those that are least expensive. I don’t know about you, but that’s great news for my household budget!
I’ve mentioned several times that one of my favorite tools is the nylon pan scraper.
These scrapers make cleaning so easy that I now give them out freely as business cards!.
They work wonders when removing dried food from pans, gook from flooring, and even when removing a sticky label. You can find them for under $2 at almost any home or grocery store and, because they minimize elbow grease needed, it’s $2 well spent!
Another favorite cleaning supply/tool I’m a huge fan of is the white dishrag. Do you want to know why?
- You can buy in bulk so you always have plenty on hand.
- They’re inexpensive so if they get messed up you won’t care.
- If you usually use paper towels, you’ll save a ton of money in the long run because you won’t have to constantly buy a new roll.
- You can actually see all the dirt you’re cleaning up which makes you more likely to keep working.
- If they get dingy (and they will), you can bleach them.
- You can wash with HOT water to disinfect (something you can’t do to colored rags without fading them).
Using white cloths can be extremely advantageous when cleaning…at least I think so! What about you? Do you have dedicated cloth rags used only for cleaning? Do you prefer paper towels? Something else?
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013