As Autumn approaches, it seems more and more people catch a cold or cough. Even when we can take some precautions, they don’t always work. Unfortunately, there are times we have to go into reactive mode.
I sure hope you don’t have to deal with sickness in the upcoming months, but in case you do, here are a few suggestions for getting rid of those sicky germs that can linger on your toothbrush.
Ways to Disinfect a Toothbrush
Wet the toothbrush bristles and microwave for one minute.
2. Disinfect a toothbrush with hydrogen peroxide.
3. Disinfect a toothbrush with Listerine.
Soak bristles in Listerine for several minutes, then rinse thoroughly with hot water. (thanks Rachel)
4. Disinfect a toothbrush in the dishwasher.
Of course, you can always just buy a new toothbrush. There are times though – like when you just replaced yours – that you’d rather save a little cash and disinfect.
How do you disinfect your toothbrush?
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013