When is the last time you cleaned your contact case?
No, I don’t mean a rinse here and there. I mean really clean.
You see, contact cases accumulate dust and dirt just like everything else. But, the difference is a contact case stores contacts that eventually end up in your eye! I don’t know about you, but I want to take good care of my eyes.
So, how do you clean a contact case?
But, there’s an even easier method for cleaning your contact case! Put it in the dishwasher! Yes, I love to put any and everything in the dishwasher…it’s the busy mom’s way. Just make sure you aren’t planning to run the dishwasher late at night when you’re ready to take your contacts out and rest your eyes.
So, when did you clean your contact case last? Have you ever?
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013