It’s been a busy weekend behind the scenes here at I Dream of Clean!
There’s a new look on iDreamofClean! (If you are reading in a reader or on email, click here to take a look.) It’s not drastic, but my hope is that the colors and font make it more readable and easier for you to find the content you are looking for.
If you happen to be one of the many readers who added the iDreamofClean button to your own blog, feel free to grab the new one in the sidebar.
“Start Here” in the Menu Bar
You may have noticed the “start here” button that showed up in the menu bar a few weeks ago.
- If you’re a new reader, it’s a great place to start to see previous content by category.
- If you’re a veteran reader and need to find a resource quickly, it’s a place for you to easily find tips by category or room of the home. For example, you may vaguely recall a tip on how to keep your shower clean, but can’t recall the exact words to use in the search bar. You can click the “start here” category in the menu bar, scroll down to the bathroom section, and find the article explaining how to use Rain-X on your shower doors.
This section is still being updated with old content and will always be a work in progress since new tips are shared weekly.
Revised Create Your Own Cleaning Schedule Ebook & Website
Create Your Own Cleaning Schedule has been revised with a new look, additional content, it’s more readable, and it’s now in a professional, print-friendly format! It even has it’s own website and will be available for Kindle, Nook, and other eReaders soon!
- If you’re currently signed up as an affiliate, a strong relaunch will be happening soon. You may want to get prepared for a big push to increase your affiliate earnings (I’ll be sending specific details by email soon).
- If you aren’t an affiliate yet, sign up here. Now is the time to do it so you don’t miss out!
- Make sure you like iDreamofClean on Facebook and Perfect Cleaning Schedule on Facebook because there will be some extra special promotions that you can only find there! Seriously. Don’t say I didn’t give you a heads up!
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013