My family does everything we can to prevent insect bites but, unfortunately, it’s just not feasible to prevent them all. We recently spent the majority of our weekend outside and despite the insect repellent precautions, we all needed some itching relief.
Thankfully, a quick search on Google provided a natural recipe for Insect Bite Relief that proved to be very effective:
Natural Recipe for Insect Bite Relief
- 3 Tablespoons Arm & Hammer Baking Soda
- 1 Tablespoon Water
Mix together to form a paste and apply to insect bite.
Do you have a favorite use for Arm & Hammer Baking Soda? Share your favorite use for it in the comment section and you’ll have a chance to win a $25 Visa Gift Card!
For additional entries:
- Leave a comment on the post, Green Cleaning with Arm and Hammer Baking Soda and them come back here to let me know you did.
- “Like” iDreamofClean on Facebook. Then come back here and leave a comment letting me know you did/do.
- Subscribe via RSS or Email and leave me a comment letting me know you did/do.
Comments will close at noon CST on 8/22 and a winner will be chosen using the “and the winner is…” wordpress plugin.
This is a sponsored post for Church & Dwight Co., Inc, the maker of ARM & HAMMER branded products, who is compensating me to try different products and providing the $25 git card. Save 50¢ off two 2lb or 4lb boxes of ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda. And be sure to visit The Switch & Save Challenge to tap into more resources and enter to win $25,000.
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013