Swim diapers are a must for children swimming if they haven’t been potty trained. However, they can really add to the living expenses for a family during the summer. Thankfully, disposable swim diapers can last more than one trip to the pool.
How to Wash Disposable Swim Diapers:
If your child pooped in the swim diaper then definitely throw it away. However, if they didn’t use the bathroom or only urinated, then you can wash the swim diaper using the gentle cycle on your washing machine. Of course you don’t want to wash an entire load for one diaper so throw some other clothes in there as well!
Let the swim diaper air dry.
Then, use it again next time the kiddo goes to the pool. You’ll double or even triple the use of the disposable swim diaper.
Have you ever reused a disposable swim diaper?
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013