Photo Credit: gemteck1
They’re beautiful, decorative jewelry for the home.
They’re also one of the most forgotten and most difficult places to clean.
Since dusty baseboards can make a sparkling home look dingy and feel dirty, it’s important to clean them every once in a while. Of course, it’s probably not one of your favorite tasks, but perhaps it will be once you find out how easy it can be to clean them.
To easily clean baseboards…
use a clean, soft-bristled broom to knock the dust right off those beveled edges.
By using a broom, cleaning baseboards no longer has to be back breaking work. Plus, if you add this task to your cleaning schedule (just 3 or 4 times per year) it won’t take much time.
How’s that for a quick tip?
Do you clean your baseboards? If so, do you have a different way?
Linked to Raising Homemakers
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013