A Blogaversary Celabration!
The very first article on iDreamofClean was posted one year ago today! My how time has flown by.
It’s been a wild ride! I’ve enjoyed researching and writing to share tips with you…but most of all, I’ve loved connecting with you! Over 3000 comments and I’ve cherished every single one of them. Many of you have shared amazing tips with with the rest of us! Others have just stopped by to learn a thing or two. Whichever group your in, I hope you stick around so we can get to know each other more!
Where we’ve been….
It’s fun to take a look back to see what you’ve enjoyed the most, so here are the top 10 most viewed posts of the first year:
- Make Your Own Foaming Hand Soap and Make Your Own Foaming Dish Soap
- Create Your Perfect Cleaning Schedule (a BIG thank you to all who took the plunge!)
- 10 Habits of a Clean Home
- Clean Your Kitchen in 5 Minutes or Less
- 10 Foolproof Ways to Reduce Clutter
- Do One Thing: Get Rid of the Trash
- How to Clean a Dishwasher and How to Load a Dishwasher the Correct Way
- Prevent Clogs in the Bathroom Drain
- Chores for Kids
- Spring Cleaning: Bathrooms
Where we’re going….
There’s a superb designer working behind the scenes to get a fresh new look for us! My hope is that it will be clean, simple, and easy to navigate. Since YOU are the ones reading though, I want to make sure iDreamofClean functions in a way that makes sense to you. I also want to make sure the content lines up with what you expect to find here.
So, whether you’re a subscriber, an occasional reader, or give us a daily visit, please share your thoughts by filling out this anonymous, short (8 questions) survey found here. I can’t wait to read your thoughts!
The reason I blog is to help people. Of course I’m thrilled if some of the cleaning tidbits found here help you and other women clean their home more effectively.
But, what I’ve really wanted is for this platform to be used to help in a very tangible, meaningful way. To change someone’s life…
I think I’ve found a perfect solution…and you can help (while getting a huge benefit as well)! Find out specific details here. Trust me, if you’re a blogger, you want to read this!
What we’re giving….
We can’t have a celebration without a gift, right?! So, how about a $50 gift card to amazon.com? You can use it to get a few cleaning supplies…or even (*gasp*) to get something fun for yourself!
- Leave a comment to tell me something interesting about yourself!!
- Fill out the survey mentioned above and let me know you did (it’s anonymous so we’ll be on the honor system for this one :-)
- Like iDreamofClean on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know you did (or already have).
- Subscribe via RSS or Email and leave me a comment letting me know you did (or already have).
Linked to Top Ten Tuesday
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013