Surprisingly, one of the most popular posts on iDreamofClean to date is How to Make Your Own Foaming Dish Soap! Since there were several questions in the comments of that post asking how to make your own foaming hand soap, I thought the question deserved to be answered in it’s own post.
How to Make Your Own Foaming Hand Soap
- Shampoo or Body Wash
- Fill an empty foaming hand soap container 30-40% full with either Shampoo or Body Wash.
- Add water to fill the container.
- Put the top on and shake.
How easy is that?! I haven’t calculated the savings for making your own foaming hand soap, but I’m sure it’s comparable (or perhaps even better) to the savings for making your own foaming dish soap.
Have you ever tried this?
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013