Since beginning iDreamofClean four months ago, we’ve barely scratched the surface. But, then again we’ve covered quite a bit of ground. Here are 10 quick cleaning tips that have been featured over the past few months that you can implement today:
- First, make a cup of coffee to get energized! Then, instead of throwing out those used coffee grounds, stick them in a plastic container, poke holes in the top and deodorize your refrigerator.
- Utilize cleaning tips from the pros. They really help!!
- Keep your cleaning products and tools with you for easy access.
- Make sure you have a nylon pan scraper in your cleaning bag to easily remove grime and gunk from just about anything. It is the best. tool. EVER! (in my humble opinion!)
- Spend 5 Minutes cleaning your kitchen every night.
- Disinfect you kitchen sponges in the microwave or dishwasher often.
- Next clean your microwave by boiling a cup of water to loosen the buildup. You should be able to easily wipe away the mess.
- Brush your hair before showering to prevent clogs in the bathroom drain.
- Use rubbing alcohol to get a spotless mirror or glass. It’s inexpensive and very effective! My awesome husband was helping me clean this weekend and asked if we had a really great glass cleaner. I pointed him in the direction of the spray bottle filled with rubbing alcohol and he went to work. After finishing he raved about how well it worked and even said it was the best our sliding glass doors had ever looked!
- Develop a few cleaning habits like washing a load of laundry every day and utilizing a junk drawer.
Have you implemented any cleaning tips recently?
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013