The warm weather season is officially here! That means many of us will be traveling soon.
Whether you’re traveling for work or leisure, I’m guessing you’d like to spend your time doing something other than ironing.
If so, try this tip.
To prevent wrinkles in clothing when traveling, pack your garments in dry-cleaning bags. Fold or roll the clothes into the suitcase as you normally would. When you unpack, you’ll find that your clothing will be as wrinkle free as when you packed them!
Have you ever packed your clothes using dry-cleaning bags? Do you have another way to prevent ironing while traveling?
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013