Does your freezer ice up periodically? If so, you’ll love this trick!
When your freezer is empty and frost-free, spray the sides with non-stick cooking spray. The next time you need to defrost your freezer, the ice and frost will just slide off the sides of the freezer.
Hopefully there won’t be any need to unplug the freezer, spend hours chipping away at the ice, or messing up your towels trying to prevent the melting ice from leaking all over the floor. Instead you just have to find something fun to do with all the time you’ll save!
Photo Credit: dan4th
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013