Since running across the mess under my stove, I’ve been pondering the places we often forget when cleaning. Here’s a list of the top ten places most people forget to clean:
- Under the Stove – Although, based on the comments on that post, there are a LOT of you who do clean under the stove on a regular basis. I’m impressed!
- Dishwasher – Cleaning the dishwasher is actually quite easy but few take the time to do it on a regular basis.
- Behind furniture placed along the wall – Have you checked out those dust bunnies lately?
- Closets – Closets can get quite dirty! Make sure to vacuum them often and wipe down the baseboards at least once a year (maybe during Spring Cleaning).
- Remote Control – This is one of the germiest places in your home. Just think about how often unwashed hands have touched yours.
- Cell Phone – Think about the remote control times one million!
- Door Knobs – Pretty much self explanatory.
- Toilet Handle – Cleaning the inside of the toilet is a must do, but don’t forget the outside of the commode and especially the handle!
- Under the Refrigerator – There’s a good chance you clean under the refrigerator every once in a while, but it is still an area that is overlooked by many.
- Pillows – Yes, you can wash pillows!
Where do you think most people forget to clean?
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013