Do you have a budding artist in your home? Your little Michelangelo can probably work wonders with a crayon and always proudly shows you the masterpiece while you ooh and aah.
Although you may want to display their artwork on your walls, you’d probably prefer that the art is not actually drawn on the walls! Well, sometimes the artist’s inspiration takes over and your walls are covered like the Sistine Chapel with crayon. Have no fear.
Here’s an easy way to remove crayon marks from your painted walls
To remove crayon marks from your walls, use a squirt of white toothpaste on a dry cloth and rub gently. You can also form a paste with baking soda and water to scrub the crayon off your walls.
Have you ever had art drawn on your walls? How did you remove it?
Photo Credit: laffy4K
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013