Every time I’ve walked in the door the past two years, I’ve looked at the scuff marks that are all along the entry hall wall. And every time I’ve walked in the door it’s bugged me. Well, last week my husband and I bought some paint and finally touched up that wall.
It took all of 5 minutes!
Now every time I walk in the door, I wonder why we waited so long!
Instead of washing the paint brush immediately, I just covered it with aluminum foil. You know, in case we needed to paint another coat. Not because I was being lazy. *ahem*
Anyway, I just pulled the aluminum foil off paint brush and it has dried paint all over it!
I’ve learned my lesson…next time I’ll clean the paint brush immediately.
In honor of Earth Day, I’m going to try an all natural method of cleaning my paint brush.
Apparently, to remove hardened paint on brushes, all you have to do is soak it in a pot filled with white distilled vinegar for an hour and then bring the vinegar to a simmer. Drain and rinse clean.
All natural and easy. Works for me!
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013