Photo Credit: abbylanes
Our Spring Cleaning series is finally complete! My house is pretty clean right now (although I’m not sure how long it will actually stay that way!). I hope your house is too!
If you’ll be deep cleaning a little later, here is a Spring Cleaning Document that you can use as a guide. I’m a list kind of girl so having a document I can print and cross off really works for me. I hope it helps you too!
I really appreciate all the input and suggestions you sent in. Since all of our living spaces are different, there are items on the list that won’t apply to everyone. There are also areas that you may need to add. That’s why this document is so useful…you can edit it to suit your needs! Also, it’s just a list and not as thorough as the Spring Cleaning Posts. Feel free to review the series if needed!
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013