Since we’ve been talking about Spring Cleaning the past couple of weeks, I thought it would be nice to highlight some other Spring Cleaning posts.
:: Organizing Your Way discussed how cutting refines sugar can clean up our health.
:: If you need some Spring Cleaning Inspirationg , My Blessed Life can give you some….and boy can I relate to the first tip!
:: Sometimes actual Spring Cleaning just isn’t in the cards. But, adding a few touches of Spring can liven up your home. Blissfully Domestic shows us how to add a bit of Spring to the Home.
To see what others are reading this week, visit Mandi at It’sCome2This.
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013