Here’s a quick tip for removing dog, cat, or any other type of pet hair from upholstery.
Put on a rubber glove (you know, like the kind you use to wash dishes) and rub away. You can easily reach those hard to reach places with your fingers.
You can have the hairless couch or chair you’ve always wanted with minimal work! How’s that for a frugal and easy tip?!
Now a question for you. Have you ever tried this method of removing pet hair from furniture? Or do have another way that works just as well?
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013