Apparently they have a no-flip mattresses out now. My mattress, however, is one that must be flipped every three months. I don’t know about you, but a lot happens in my world in three months. So the only way for my little brain to remember to flip my mattress on time is to have a mattress flipping ceremony at the change of every season. Okay, there’s no pomp and circumstance. But it is quite an ordeal for this 5’2″ frame!
The thing is, every time I go to flip my mattress, I can’t remember if I just flipped or if I flipped and rotated the last time. So, this is my solution.
One side of the mattress has the label Spring/Winter on it and the other side has Fall/Summer. The current season goes on top at the foot of the bed. I use a post-it but you could certainly write it on the mattress with a sharpie or pen.
That’s my trick for remembering how and when to flip my mattress!
Now it’s your turn to link up and share a tip!
Latest posts by iDreamOfClean (see all)
- Easy Way to Remove Sand from Hands and Feet at the Beach - May 12, 2013
- Clean Faster by Timing Yourself - May 9, 2013
- Easy Way to Make Memories with Your Kids this Summer - May 8, 2013
- Natural Green Ant Repellant - May 6, 2013
- The Path to a Minimalist Wardrobe - May 4, 2013